Friday, July 18, 2014

It doesn't quack, so what makes it a duck?

Is blogging still a thing? Do people still subscribe to RSS/Atom feeds? Are chickens still popular?
I have no idea. What I do know is that baby chickens think my phone is totally rad, and that they want one too.

You can't see them, but there are a few chicks busily pecking at my phone screen. Good thing it doesn't have a resistive screen, or who knows what settings they would have changed for me?
No, I haven't taken to stealing photos from image macro sites. That's just a really goofy picture.

And an update on Optimus: Still alive! She's growing too, albeit much more slowly than her sisters. The biggest of her problems is her left wing, which is almost completely refusing to grow, and gives her a rather lopsided look.
I tried getting a photo of her just now, but she started crying and I didn't want to scare her. My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.