Tuesday, June 10, 2014

As Promised, Better Pictures!

  I was able to borrow the good camera! It was lovely to use, and I ended up taking quite a lot of pictures. Many were blurry (chickens move a lot, and the day was cloudy. Not ideal conditions for clear photographs!), but I managed to get some really nice photos as well. Here are a few of my favorites.

  This post is about a cute little family of Seramas. They live a happy life in the chicken yard, twinkling like tiny stars in the sunlight, and singing about the joys of kitchen scraps.
Aww!

  Just kidding. Actually, this post...



  ...is dedicated to the masterpiece that is also known as Turtle's beard.


  She would wish you a good Tuesday if she knew what a Tuesday was, so I'll wish you one on her behalf. I hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.