Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To all spammers

Yes, I know that whatever you're selling is great.  Yes, I'm sure your anti-spam software is the best anti-spam software around.  Yes, I understand that taking the time to read the post you're commenting on gives you less time to make money. 
  However, I have something to tell you all.  If it looks like a spam comment, I delete it.  I don't care if it has links or not; If you sound like a spammer to me, your comment is going to be sent to the happy spam filled blog in the sky.  Now go bother some other hapless blogger. 

Go away!  Now!

(Sorry, real commenters, I just needed to get that out of my system.  Even if the spammers never read it, writing that really made me feel better)

5 comments:

  1. ughh, so true! I get those crazy knock off seller spams all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as long as that hapless blogger isn't me. I too have better things to do than buy products I'll never use. And I also posess many ways of making a spammer's life miserable. Muahahaha. :D
    -Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle: They're so obnoxious. I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with those creeps.

    Evelyn: Ooh, what do you do to them? I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeeel, first I- wait, what rating do you have this blog set as? It gets gorey. :D
    -Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, now I'm worried. But I must know! So... What do you do to 'em?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.