Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thirty followers!

I never imagined I'd have to make another award so soon!  You guys are keeping me busy!  Don't worry, I really enjoy making awards.  This one is the first one that says why I made it!



  Enjoy looking at it and (as usual) you can put it on your blog if you want.  If you don't want to put it on your blog, I don't mind. 

  Chipmunk and friends wanted me to post a link to their blog.  The shameless pullets will do anything for publicity!  So here it is:  Mookie and Kooshie and Chipmunk and Yellow and Help's blog

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Lucky you! I'm shamelessly coveting your followers! Im hopelessly stuck at 10.....LOL

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just 2 for a long time. Those two have been following since... oh, before the time when I stopped writing for ages! I have some great followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.