Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for Lord Firestar, Lady Sandstorm, the three Musketeers and Egglantine!  And QuackStar, we miss him a lot!  Oh, and the oldest flock, and the younger flock.  So I'm thankful for:
  1. Yikes
  2. Cutie-Pie
  3. Snowneck
  4. Sleeve-Eater
  5. Cheeseball
  6. Mouse
  7. Bluestar
  8. Mookie
  9. Kooshie
  10. Trespassers
  11. Turtle
  12. Juliana
  13. Lord Firestar
  14. Lady Sandstorm
  15. QuackStar
  16. Black
  17. Yellow
  18. Chipmunk
  19. Help
  20. Knight
  21. Gold
  22. Egglantine
Oh, and my friends and family, of course.  And I'm thankful that the chickens have good houses to live in, good feed to eat, good people taking care of them and clean water to drink.
  There's a lot to be thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for our 8-hen flock and the cheer of bird music! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    (Cluuuuuck....) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot! I'm thankful for my wonderful followers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! We have a lot to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.