Thursday, November 5, 2009

The newest header!

Take a look!  The new header is a special one!  It took way more time to make than the old one.  The first header was just writing.  The second one was a cropped picture set under the writing.  This one took a lot of work and arranging!  I like it.  Just goes to show that sometimes hard work is worth the effort.

Old header:


New header:


In case you forgot her name, the new fashion model/hen is Snowneck. 

I was inspired by Olive Tree of HorseFeathers.  She's always improving her blog and it makes me want to improve mine!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog - am adding you to my blogroll so that I can come visit often!

    BYC rocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice artwork.

    Just stopping in to say hi from BYC ;)

    -Gray Dragon

    http://withinthismind.com/gardengoblin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Two BYCers! Thank you for stopping by! I'll have to check out your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.