Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lady Sandstorm

The Lady's tail is growing back beautifully!  It must be the chick starter that's helping her feathers.  Don't worry, I took pictures of her with no tail.
  Egglantine isn't doing well, she looks a bit bald!  I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm guessing she's cold or something.  Hopefully she's just going through a major ugly stage!
  The gang is doing fine.  Three months old is probably my favorite chicken age.  By three months old, most of their down is gone but they still get scared of the silliest things (such as pieces of mint-green fabric)!
  Lord Firestar is falling in love!  "Yay!  He and Lady Sandstorm like each other again!" you think.  Actually, he's falling in love with Chipmunk, his silly daughter!  Chipmunk likes to hang out with Lord Firestar but she leaves when he starts dancing.

Life is very busy around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.