Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Backyard Poultry

Today I got an issue of Backyard Poultry in the mail!  As usual, I had a good time reading it!
  Not to be confused with Backyard Chickens, Backyard Poultry is an excellent magazine for crazy chicken people!  There's lots of useful advice, a breeders directory and a fun section especially for kids (although I have a feeling that quite a few adults like Gertrude McCluck mysteries too).   Between Backyard Poultry and Backyard Chickens, you hardly need anything else!


Not much else to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.