Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rabbits!

Today was the rabbit project meeting!  We visited a breeder and saw some very pretty rabbits:  Fuzzy Lops, Jersey Woolies, Thriantas and Netherland Dwarves.

Thriantas are almost orange!  A very pretty rabbit breed, they were accepted by ARBA fairly recently.


Fuzzy Lops are funny looking and cute.  Although I prefer rabbit-eared rabbits, the lop breeds are pretty amusing!


Now THIS is cute overload!


One of the 4-Hers brought her Fuzzy Lop to be bred.  Unfortunately, the doe wouldn't cooperate!  So I took a few pictures.

I really like 4-H!

4 comments:

  1. Cute rabbits. 4-H is great. My kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see those rabbits! I am really enjoying 4-H so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What CUTE bunnies, especially the chap with one ear up & one ear down. We have 2 rabbits amongst our other creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they sweet? I agree, the baby is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.