Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love my Eglu

Today the Eglu needed cleaning.  As you may know if you raise any creature, housing can be very unpleasant to clean out!  Fortunately, the Eglu was designed for chickens.  The floor is smooth, the tray is very smooth and the nest has a hole in the bottom for when you need to wash it!
  I love Omlet, they're a great company!  Here's their website if you want to see all of their fashionable (and a bit strange) coops.  You might want to look, the Eglu Cube is quite...impressive.
  Cleaning the Henspa tends to be harder.  But that could be because we stuffed it with straw to keep the hens warm last winter!  We are older and wiser now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.