Monday, October 12, 2009

Headers, claws and candy flowers!


Okay, what do you think of the new header?  I like it!  Lord Firestar is so photogenic!  Life is good when you have a good image editing program and some nice chickens to photograph.

I trimmed the Lord and Lady's toenails today because they were getting a little long.  Lord Firestar tolerated it.  Lady Sandstorm HATED it.  Chipmunk annoyed me by flying onto my arms a lot.  They are all very silly.
Lately the kids have been eating lots of small white flowers.  They love them!  I just hope the flowers aren't poisonous.

4 comments:

  1. Let's hope the flowers aren't!

    I like the header

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they're fine too!

    Thanks, I'm glad you like the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the new header is fab! I love the look on Lord Firestars face - quite regal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! When I looked at that picture, I knew it would be just right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.