Saturday, October 10, 2009

Head, Heart, Hands, Health

Do you recognize those words?  That's right, it's the four H's of 4-H!  We went to the poultry meeting today which was fun.  We had to identify parts of a chicken and make feather decorations!
4-H is pretty fun!  So far I am really enjoying it!  Oh, and we got to educate everyone on Eglus.

Just a quick post.

In case you want to know the pledge:

"I pledge
My head to clearer thinking,
My heart to greater loyalty,
My hands to larger service, and
My health to better living,
For my club, my community, my country, and my world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.