Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy beeps

The gang is one cute (and funny!) gang!  Chipmunk likes to fly up on me for no apparent reason other than pooping, Yellow jumps in the air a lot and Help is a very chicken chicken!  Your typical bunch of pullets.  They get scared by everything, including small birds.  They are extra scared of Lord Firestar who sometimes chases them and Lady Sandstorm who chases them quite a lot.  As I have said in previous posts, this is one family with some very tense relationships.
  Not good!


At least they like their house!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.