Monday, October 19, 2009

The Big Kids!

Wow!  Chipmunk, Yellow and Help ("the gang") are getting so big!  Here are the results from my weight log:
  • Chipmunk: Oct. 2: 7.2 ounces
  • Help: Sept. 22: 5.7 ounces
  • Knight: Sept. 22: 6 ounces
  • Chipmunk: Sept. 19: 5.3 ounces
  • Black: Sept. 19: 6.1 ounces
  • Help: Sept. 13: 4.2 ounces
  • Black: Sept. 13: 4.5 ounces
  • Gold: Sept. 13: 4.4 ounces
  • Help: Sept. 12: 4 ounces
  • Gold: Sept. 12: 4.3 ounces
  • Knight: Sept. 8: 3.8 ounces
  • Black: Sept. 8: 4 ounces
  • Help: Sept. 7: 3.2 ounces
  • Gold: Sept. 7: 3.5 ounces
  • Gold: Sept. 1: 2.8 ounces
I'm guessing they now weigh about 10 ounces but I'm not sure, they don't hold still any more!  Can you believe it?  I can't!

Then:


Now:

2 comments:

  1. *sniff, sniff* They grow up too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit sad. At least they'll be old enough to start laying soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.