Sunday, October 25, 2009

Argh! Quit it, Eggie!

Egglantine is cold.  she cries because she's cold.  I hold her and she stops for a moment.  Then she starts up again and Lady Sandstorm gets frantic!  I put her in the cage and she keeps screaming!  Argh!  Looks like we need that heat lamp.
  Nasty little spoiled whiney brat.  SHUT YOUR BEAK!  In the future, I think I'll stick with brooders.  Broodies are annoying and they're hard to work around.
  Meanwhile, the gang is happily playing outside.  They run about with bits of food and chase each other.  No whining out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.