Saturday, September 12, 2009

Real weather at last!


This picture is nice and wet.

It rained! I am so excited! Sunny days are nice in small doses but three months of sunshine and "fresh air" can really start to drive you crazy. Nothing like the sound of rain to make you feel happy, I say.
That is why I liked our old house. A nice, big field, plenty of room for chickens, and a healthy rainy season. Yes, I did get tired of the rain after a while. Still, sometimes it was warm and wet which was fun. Floating "boats" down the rivers in a field is a great way to entertain yourself.

2 comments:

  1. We could do with some refreshing rain here too! Could you send some our way?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.