Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The latest blog news

I have twelve followers (I am guessing there are a few other subscribers, too) so I wanted to celebrate! Blogger is giving us lots of new features for their tenth birthday so I thought I would give my followers (and other readers) a small present. The Queen Snowneck Award!



You can put it on your blog if you want. If you don't feel like it, I really don't mind.

News of the flock:
Lord Firestar thinks I am a hen so he is getting a little training. I am holding him firmly and teaching him that I am King Rooster of the flock. Hopefully he will get the message!
Lady Sandstorm is taking good care of Egglantine. She attacks my poop shovel when I dig out the droppings from their bedding. Egglantine usually has a tantrum.
The kids have a new roost! I am not sure if they like it!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely award which I am displaying with pride on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry! I deleted your comment on accident! Please don't get angry, I clicked a wrong button!
    In reply, thank you! I'm glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower but have never commented. I enjoy reading your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was so proud when I first realized I had a follower but now... I am even more proud. People LIKE my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.