Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big, BIG chicks!

Here is a chick update! They have grown so much. It will be fun to see if I was right about which were girls!

Gold: Today I weighed her. She weighed an enormous 2.8 ounces! We think she will be a girl.

Chipmunk: Very pretty and stylish, the best flyer of the kids. I think flying ability may be linked with the green leg gene.

Yellow: Nice colors but he looks like a little rooster, too bad.

Help: Help is quite healthy and vigorous. Probably a hen.

Black: He/she is very nice looking.

Knight: Sadly, he looks like a rooster. Oh well, we can probably find the boys a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.