Sunday, August 30, 2009

News, news and more news!

Yes, Plain Old Chickens has returned to its original template! Can you believe it? I was just gazing at it when I realized I don't want a brown blog! Now it looks a lot nicer (in my not-so-humble opinion).

The other news is that Lady Sandstorm is broody. She isn't the best broody ever ("I'll just go have a snack break now") but she is sitting on an egg and it might hatch. The strange thing is that she is the only hen I know who becomes more friendly when she gets broody! Every time I'm outside and she's off the nest, Lady Sandstorm comes over and flies onto my lap. She seems to enjoy pecking and scratching my clothes. Very silly.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look & I think it's wonderful that Lady Sandstorm will sit on your lap! She's a darling! My hens are very tame too - I do them love so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like Plain Old Chickens even better now that it looks clean!

    Lady Sandstorm is so funny! I don't know why she is such a silly broody but I like it. A crazy mommybird who doesn't mind being picked up is a good crazy mommybird.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.