Saturday, August 15, 2009

The county fair




The local county fair was very fun... once we found the poultry! Lots of chickens were in their cages, some complaining, some curious, all of them a bit surprised! Here are a few of the chickens we saw.

How many of you have been glared at by a Silkie? I was, as you can see. He/she (difficult to tell with Silkies, and I can't remember what the card said) was very stylish.
The Polish were just as beautiful and silly as I had expected. This hen was my favorite~curious and intelligent.
Those Runner ducks are so silly! You should have seen them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.