Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jay hunting (fighting for possesion of the Eglu)


Everyone wants QuackStar's food! Lady Sandstorm wants it. Lord Firestar wants it. The jays want it. None of these birds are supposed to be eating it; the jays are the least welcome of all.

Three jays were hanging out in the Eglu, munching feed. I ran outside yelling. Two of them flew away but the third was still in the Eglu. I closed the door. The poor birdbrain was bouncing off the walls trying to get out, it was terrified. After a bit I let it out.
Lesson: Stay away from the pink Eglu with the duck, it's dangerous.
Ha! Like they'd listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.