Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm so proud...and annoyed

Blogs.com has Plain Old Chickens on their Top Ten Urban Chickens Blogs! That means that people like my favorite blog! That makes our crazy chickens famous! The world knows QuackStar's name (okay, okay, now I'm acting a little silly)! Too many excamation points here. Sorry if I'm gloating.

Here's a raccoon update: No sign of it! My dad had planned out how he would deal with it but it hasn't appeared today. Raccoons are just too smart. It will probably go back to attempting murder the moment we stop staring out the window. Poor QuackStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.