Thursday, July 23, 2009

Evil, horrid, raccoons!

They came back AGAIN!!! It's getting so bad that pretty much all I write about is obnoxious wild animals! Everyone seems to love QuackStar. Did you know that we get more raccoon and dog problems here in the city than we ever did in the country? At least we learned two things:
  • QuackStar knows to hide in the Eglu house when enemies visit.
  • The Eglu is still raccoon-proof.
One of these days they won't escape! Does anyone else have a raccoon rant? I bet you are thinking "yes, I do!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.