Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Did you know I hate raccoons?

"Me? Who would hurt cute, innocent me?"

Well I hate them. But since I have written a lot about them lately, I will tell you about QuackStar instead. He is getting very fat and is now almost two months old! He is completely feathered in except for the back of his head which is still downy. His wings are fully developed. The only babyish thing about him is his voice which is still a twitter. And he doesn't hold still to be weighed any more.
And the eggs. Have they been in the incubator for twelve days? Maybe it is eleven. That means we are more than half way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.