Monday, June 8, 2009

"Quick, hide!"


The Seramas love being outside! They like to stay under one of the bushes where they can hide from everyone (including me!). There are two bushes in the yard, one is a little shrub and the other is a giant palace. Of course they prefer the palace where they can hide!
They can't wander unless I'm watching them so the Seramas stay in a cage most of the time while they're outside. Lady Sandstorm thinks grass is edible happiness. Lord Firestar thinks his wife is beautiful. They are sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.