Sunday, June 14, 2009

Poor little chickens (and duck)


Top: Lord Firestar's beautiful feathers.
Bottom: A not-very-up-to-date photo of QuackStar.
We were driving yesterday and the day before so I couldn't write at all. The poor Seramas were okay (except when Lady Sandstorm decided that a good way to amuse herself was to eat her dear husband's face off). And QuackStar was fine even though he kept dumping out his water. When I finally got on the computer last night, it was so late that all I had time to do was moderate a comment! I'll get those pictures off the camera as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.