Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Cock-a-doodle-doo!"


Lord Firestar started crowing this morning!
Lets just say that if you want a glorious crowing experience you don't want Seramas, they have the most shrill little voices!
The little birds are very cute and they are starting to become more friendly around us. We love them!
The big chickens are giving us a few eggs every day (including a green egg or two) so we have about six cartons in the fridge at all times. What did we do before we started raising chickens?
From what I recall, not much.
I hope Lady Sandstorm will start laying soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.