Sunday, March 22, 2009

Turtle might go broody



Turtle and Juliana. Click on the photos to see the full-sized image.

Tiny, annoying Turtle might be a good broody!
She likes having an egg under her while she lays and if there are eggs on the ground she sometimes likes to sit on them!
We REALLY hope our Turtle will go broody.

Be careful with plastic fence!

Yesterday we were trying to keep our birds off the straw so we locked them up in some electric fence (turned off) we went in for lunch. When I came back out Juliana was completely tangled in it and was hardly moving. With some help I got her untangled. She was panting and tired.
She recovered quickly and now she is back to being a crazy movie star again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.