Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friends forever!


Cute picture!

Cheeseball is not the smartest chicken ever but her heart is in the right place.
We recently found a photo of Cheeseball and Bluestar sitting together in the sun. Cheesie has always been very protective of Blue and will stand over her looking determined and "brave".
When we moved we caged Bluestar and Cheeseball together. Cheesie stood over Blue with her signature look, possibly saying "I may be silly but I have been asigned this important job and I'm going to do it right".
Very cute.
We love our devoted Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.