Sunday, January 25, 2009

A hen's favorite day

Snowneck explores the grass, probably searching for tasty
treats.

Here are the key features in a hen's favorite day;

Weather: Sunny but not hot.

Food: The People come out with bread, fruit and other treats.

Spa treatment: A wonderful dust bath
followed by some lazy preening.

Games: Capture The Pear; an exciting game which
involves chasing whoever has the prize.

The hen finishes her perfect day by blasting herself onto the
roost and pecking her least favorite sister.

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute post...I happen to adore chickens and roosters...Your blog had me cracking up....good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that about sums up their day!lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.