Friday, March 14, 2008

Take Me Out To The Chickens

The Editor is rather annoyed by the lack of chicken songs which are fun to sing so she composed one.
It goes to the tune of "Take Me Out To The Ball Game"

Take Me Out To The Chickens

Take me out to the chickens,
take me out to the hens!
Buy me some chicken feed in a sack,
I don't care if I never come back!

'Cause it's cluck, cluck, cluck for the chickens,
cluck, cluck, cluck for the hens,
and it doesn't matter
if I never come home
again!

If you are more of the riddle sort here's one for you;

I'm black or white,
I'm gray or brown,
I give the table something round.
What am I?

And here's a hint;

If for an answer you are stuck,
I wear fine feathers like a duck,
but don't say "Quack" but rather "Cluck!"


answer: a chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting replies!



If you have a chicken question, I highly recommend that you visit BackyardChickens.com. There are some brilliant people there, and they can almost certainly answer your questions better than I can.